Powerful Presentation And Public Speaking Coaching
A “soft skills” training course covering Public speaking/Presentation skills, Communication skills including branding/messaging, and protocol and etiquette.
Overall Course Objective
- Learn new approaches to communication whether for a group presentation, a speech, or an interview.
- Understand the importance of designing effective messages.
- Know how to manage your personal communication in terms of verbal, vocal, and visual messages that you transmit.
- Learn how to tell and write stories to improve the impact of your communication.
After this course the participant will be able to:
- Understand the importance of audience segmentation and how to maintain audience attention.
- Give powerful public speeches and addresses with confidence and authority.
- Prepare and deliver effective business presentations for important situations both in personal and business life.
- Understand how to utilize both verbal and visual messages (body language) and personal appearance.
- Use voice personality to their advantage- concentrate on pitch, pauses, clarity and breathing.
- Speak across cultures.
- Design effective messages and appeals.
- Put a great presentation together.
- Tell the organizational/personal stories effectively.
- Utilize the mass media and other internal and external communication channels effectively to position the brand. These channels could include social media platforms, telephone, emails, face-to-face communication opportunities, group discussions, among others.
- Develop effective PowerPoint presentations – Avoiding ‘death by power point!’